Help us get extra resources for your child

From April 2015, we can claim £300 of additional funding for every eligible 3 or 4 year old in our care. 


This money will help us provide activities, new equipment and training to benefit your child and their setting

For us to claim the funding, we need to show that a child’s parent or carer receives one or more of the following benefits:

  • Income Support

  • Income-based Job Seekers Allowance

  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance

  • Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit

  • Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of less than £16,190)

  • Working Tax Credit run on paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit

  • Support under Part Vi of Immigration and Asylum Act 1999

  • Or if you child has been looked after by the Local Authority for at least one day, adopted from care, left care through special guardianship or subject to a child arrangement order

How can you help?

If you receive one of the benefits listed, we will be able to access this Early Years Pupil Premium funding for your child.


We will need to make a note of your:

  • National Insurance number

  • Date of birth

  • Surname


This will help us ensure that your child is eligible. If you can help, please speak to a member of staff.

Find out more below